Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flat iron/hair straightner? The Chi?

For any girls who straighten their hair with the Chi straighner, which one do you think is better? The skinny one or the larger one? I have a one inch one that i had for three years but up until yesterday it broke. I was just wondering if the plate is bigger is it easier to straighten your hair??? My hair is past my shoulders.... what do you think?



http://www.folica.com/BIG_CHI_2_Inch__d3...



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1...



Flat iron/hair straightner? The Chi?

I shop ONLY Folica. Only the CHI and not the regular one but CHI Turbo. T H E B E S T!



Flat iron/hair straightner? The Chi?

I have a skinny one in pink, but I'd say it depends on what kind of hair you hair



Flat iron/hair straightner? The Chi?

skinny ones are much much easier



the skinny ones awesome



Flat iron/hair straightner? The Chi?

I don't have a Chi but I do find that straightening my hair is much better with a larger-plated flat iron.



Flat iron/hair straightner? The Chi?

heyy there dahhlinggg..



i find that using a thinner straightener helps when straightening alot of layers..but a thicker one gets the job done quicker..



hope this helped!



alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment