Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need 2 do something w my hair!?

i got like an hour to do it...



k so i just got out of the shower and my hair is still wet. I want like big loose curls or something.....volume, or mabye i could put muss in to make it curly, i have natrual waves



not diffuser :(



i do have blow dryer, protectant, flat iron...stuff like that tho hair spray...



thanks!



im 13



have 2in below shoulder hair



side bangs



fine, not thick



help?



I need 2 do something w my hair!?

you should put moose in your hair and make it curly then divide your hair in half and put the top part in a bun and leave the back down. and let your side bangs out....that is a hot look and easy....you dont gotta put heat in your hair only to iron out your side bangs.



I need 2 do something w my hair!?

Try doing hot curlers. It works for me but u have to put spray so it will stay like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment