Saturday, November 14, 2009

I wanna do my hair this way... help?

I wanna straighten my hair completely and then like use one of those hott iron scrunch ones that have like the three curling iron thnigs on it... I was thinking of just scrunching it on the top to give it more body and volume... I have thin hair and its about an inch and a half past my shoulders... I was wondering what I should put in my hair to help it look more big I usually just use hairspray and do it big like that but I don't know! It never really lasts big as I want it to. Do you think a black headband would look cute like a skinny one?



I wanna do my hair this way... help?

have you ever used the bun technique ?? lol well my hair gets really big and i liek it that way except i try to calm it down so it doesnt look so frizzy. When i get out of the shower I let it air dry til its damp then i put in either mousse or some kind of anti frizz creme and put it in a bun til it dries usually overnight is good and then when i take it out it leaves awesome curls and no frizz but it looks really nice you could try it ...you may need some sort of volumizing creme though

No comments:

Post a Comment