Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need hair tips + ideas !?

i have medium/long length curly hair thats really poofy,thick and big. i reaalllyyy hate it because i cant do anything with my hair except put it into a ponytail. i have side bangs kind of, and i straighten them everyday. i usually straighten my hair once every week, but for some reason i think my hair is getting damaged. like when i finish straightening my hair, it feels brittle kind of. do you know any hair tips for me to get healthier hair.



and also, do you know any ideas for new hairstyles i could get? im tired of always have it in a ponytail.



thanks!



I need hair tips + ideas !?

right after you shower...



dont do anything.



put garnier fructis extra hold gel in it and scrunch



then let air dry dont brush it either!



I need hair tips + ideas !?

Okay... let me think.



I suggest getting a heat protector for your hair



Chi Silk Infusion 6oz is really good! It will protect it! so it won't feel fried.



And I suggest messy buns... low ponytails, pig tails, high pony tails, headbands, etc.



goooood luck girlie!



I need hair tips + ideas !?

i suggest u use



pantene PRO.V smooth%26amp; sleek shampoo (keeps hair beautiffully smooth n shiney)



then before you blowdry, put sunsilk straight iron effect on (add a blob 2 hand then apply 2 hair, then comb though then blowdry) after blowdrying perhaps spray on hair protecter.



Then straighten!



Youu'll have great results!



as 2 styles, not sure!



maybe put ur hair in a side pony tail?



duno! sorrey!



hope i helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment