Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have question plz help me its about the part in the hair?

Hi I just have a question plz I do my hair in part. someone told me hair starts to thin after some time is that true. I have kind of diamond face shape and nothing else looks good if i do them all back doesnt look good. How should I wear my hair. i have kind of high forward deep set of dark brown eyes they are not big or too small and dark brown hair and light brown complexion plz help. i have to go to party this weekend and i have no decent hairstyle plz help



I have question plz help me its about the part in the hair?

it depends are you a boy or a girl, boys are more settable to going bald faster than girls. By just parting your hair i really don't think that's going to make you go bald

No comments:

Post a Comment