Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need hair help?

I have a big head and I need help with my hair. Its thick and wavy.........what type of hairstyle would look good on me. Is going short a good idea. Alot of my hair is dead so I have to cut it. I plan on dying it then cutting it so it can get back to my natural color, and get healthy. I wanna try short and layered but im scared..



I need hair help?

personally, if u hav long and pretty n thik hair, then i dont think u shuld cut it unless u really wanna if u do, then i reccomnd sumthin lik this:



I need hair help?

I have shoulder length layered, dyed hair. A layered look will definitely make your big head look slimmer. long strands in the front with short layers in the back, I think is a really cute cut. Dark mahogany or auburn dark red and blonde accent highlights are also very nice and look great on almost any skin tone if you want to add color.

No comments:

Post a Comment