Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair Style Problems?

OK.....ppl..listen to this...I'm in a school (asian, but international) where everyone's hair style is more or less the same (perfect straight hair)...i have natural CURLY..VERY CURLY hair...last year this was a big big discussion..making fun of it @ my school...this year, i keep getting perms. I'm not worried much about the health, cuz i cut it on a regular basis, but I am worried because it gets very puffy due to the humidity, while trying to keep them down...so I was thinking spiky...like..not POINTY..but kinda spiky...and I hate short hair because it can make me look fatter...so...help me out! XD pls



Hair Style Problems?

Honestly, don't be like the other girls that have the perfect pin straight hair. Love the hair that you have. I have curky hair very curly hair too. and i used to hate but everyone keep telling me that they would kill for my hair and i do things to help my hair so that its not all over the palce. but thats not the point. you should enjoy the beauty of your hair and love the fact that its different from others. the other girls are just jealous that their hair is not as beautiful and natural as yours.



and if you want your hair to be straight just a little bit then straighten it and you can use a shampoo and conditionar to help. i use garnia (sp) sleeck and shine. and perning your hair is horrible for it your hair is going to because so damage and getting it cut is not going to help it.



hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment