Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorry another ?? about hair..lol..?

I know your probably think juss shut up and be happy with your hair but what I really want is really long curly hair..



And I already asked the curly ? and every one helped me so much..



But now I have to ask about the long hair part..



My hair is fairly long and I juss want it to be a little longer..



SO my ? is, is there a way to make your hair grow faster w/o getting extensions..



I juss want some kind of home remedie of shampoo that doesnt ruin hair or make it look bad..



And also im only in my teens so dont give me some big pregnancy pill..



And I would aprciate it if you took this seriously..



If you dont have anything nice to say plz dont say it..



I know I have alot of hair demands..



So yea..



?'s to answer..



- How to make hair naturally curly



- How to make hair grow longer faster



- Also if you can how to make nails grow longer faster..



- Also any other hair tips to make it healthy..



Thanks..



And plz dont rub it in if you have curly hair..



O and pics would b nice..



:]]



Sorry another ?? about hair..lol..?

Well, what kind of hair do you have now? Is it stick straight? Or Wavy?



Some hair just will not accept curl. I've know people who have thick, stick-straight hair that will not even keep a perm. If that's the kind of hair you have, you should find a way to embrace it, and learn to love it. Everyone loves what they don't have. I do have curly hair, but on more than one occasion I've wished for straight hair. When I was your age, having curly hair made me break out in tears often. Curly hair is often dry and frizzy.



I would suggest you stay away from perms. They usually look like a perm, especially after they've grown out. And they cause damage to your hair. Remember the more you do to your hair to make it do something it doesn't do naturally, the more you can damage your hair. And damage makes your hair look unhealthy. Trying to curl your hair using heated tools on a regular basis will also damage your hair, so do this sparingly.



I would also suggest that you stop using shampoo. It can also damage your hair. You can wash your hair, every other day using your favorite conditioner. If you need to shampoo your hair, do so only once or twice a week.



One thing you can try, is to put a good styling creme in your hair when it's wet right after you've washed it. I recommend using Frederic Fekkai's Curl Creme - it won't dry out your hair. Then allow your hair to dry naturally until its about 90% dry. Then wrap it up in a bun and let it dry that way completely. When you take it out of the bun, it should have natual looking wavy curls. And you'll avoid using a hair dryer, which can also cause damage.



Also, when you get your hair cut, ask for layers or surface layers to be cut in your hair. If your hair is weighted down, it won't curl as well. The layers keep from weighing down your hair's ability to curl.



Doing these things will avoid damage, making your hair look healthy and hopefully curly! I'll post a link to the book, "Curly Girl" in the source box. Its a very good book.



I'll also post a youtube video on how to create supermodel curls (using a curling iron - so don't do this very often).



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment