Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Hair!!!?

I am planing my wedding in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I will be cruising there and we will arrive there on day 3 of the cruise. Now ,I want hair extensions (barely past my shoulders) with soft curls everywhere for the big day. What weaving technique should I get, something that can hold up against water, etc? And I want the versatility of wearing it up or down. (Like messy updo). Has anyone heard of the hair that gets curly when its wet? and it can straghten with a flat iron? Oh I'm african-american by the way...



Wedding Hair!!!?

i had a friend who had her hair sort of like what you want for yours. she came in one day super long and the next day is was like barely touching her shoulders. i asked and she said i didnt cut my hair it was a weave. its called infusions and it looks real. but its not cheap. its like $600 to $800. but research it and it may be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment