Thursday, November 12, 2009

I have really, really flat hair?

It's just that I have really frizzy, poofy curly hair too which is why I have to straighten it all the time. But whenever I straighten it, it looks soo flat so I was wondering if I used volumizing shampoo and then straightened my hair afterwards, will my hair be bouncy and full or will the heat affect the purpose of the shampoo and make it flat again? And if you have recommendations of shampoos that will leave my hair bouncy and full after I straighten it, that would be a big help.



I have really, really flat hair?

1) Most importantly, wash it - usually flat hair is caused by greasy roots. I use clear shampoo's not creamy ones because creamy ones add weight to the hair as they're partially made up of conditioner. Herbal essences are what i use they're amazing and smell gorgeous, try using the citrus one for fine hair or the purple rainforest flowers one and only put conditioner on the ends to smooth frizzy ends out. Wash it every day, or if you're lazy like me, every 2 days



2) Buy some dry shampoo, its fairly cheap about 鎷?. Tip your head upside down and spray it on to pep it up and soak up grease on the days that you dont wash it



3) Dry your hair with a hairdryer before you straighten, (unless you do already then you already know) this is crucial, and dry it by tipping your head upside down, it will add some serious volume to the roots, believe me! Forget all that nonsense about sectioning it off and drying separate sections, it's extremely hard to do that on your own hair, your best bet is just tipping your head upside down and rough drying it. Then when dry it will be so volumised it will look like you've had an electric shock! But smooth down with the straighteners, and dont straighten the roots and you should have nice bouncy hair



That all works for me!



I have really, really flat hair?

ok get some volumizing shampoo and straighten your hair with a lighter heat sooo that should make your hair a little bit more full or maybe its full just it doesn't seem so because your used to curly poofy hair.



I have really, really flat hair?

use the volumi. shampoo dnt straighten it just blow dry on low heat



I have really, really flat hair?

I find that if you blow your hair dry upside down while straightening it with a brush simultaneously, then using the ceramic iron to get rid of the frizz, you get straight but voluminous hair.



I have really, really flat hair?

Get Wet2Straight (Wet To Straight) and straighten it. THEN, use a large curler, and curl it. Or scrunch it....



I have really, really flat hair?

before you straighten it try blowdrying it. when you do turn your hair upside down and ruffle your hair while drying it%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; adds volume.



get layers for your hair%26gt;%26gt; adds volume



dont straighten ur hair everyday%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; everyday u do it its frying your hair and making it straighter every day

No comments:

Post a Comment