Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have very scanty hair now at forty but before in my teens i had typhoid and lost my thick hair .ca

when iwash my hair they look abit fluffy but from the next day they become oily and sticky and flat.i have big round face which looks horrible with flat hair .pls suggest some hair remedie



I have very scanty hair now at forty but before in my teens i had typhoid and lost my thick hair .can u sugges

u should use oils having aloe-vera, sesame,coconut extracts. oils.



don't shampoo ur hair daily.when u shampoo, use a good conditioner



massage twice or thrice a week ur head with oil.



don't tie wet hair.



tie them when u go to sleep. also don't use hair drier,it'll harm ur hair.



I have very scanty hair now at forty but before in my teens i had typhoid and lost my thick hair .can u sugges

use chemical free soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment