Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

i wear my hair down every day. i never wear it up because my ears are too big and it looks horrible like that. my hair is too thin and even when i wear it down, the tips of my ears stickout. im tired of it....i need a new hairstyle!!!! or new ears!!!!!



P.S: my mom says my big ears are from genetics



P.P.S im a redhead



I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

Definantly curl your hair (at night with sponge rollers or just go to bed with your hair wet and braid it) and also add a hair wrap or head band to cover ears, look here at urbanoutfitters.com



http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/...



I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

Why don't you try to curl it so its not flat so your ears don't poke out?



I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

keep your hair down. Maybe you should try straightening it somedays and curling it others. Or wear it wavy. You can always put a little clip in tha top or on the side.



I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

GET A PERM



I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

how about hair extensions, it will make your hair appear thicker, or get it cut in a bob style



I have large ears and thin hair. need a new hairstyle to cover my ears. help?

keep wearing your hair down, just sometimes wavy, other times curly, and other times straight . try putting little flowers, clips, and bows or headbands to make it not so boring .

No comments:

Post a Comment