Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

i've already asked me two times today, and i didn't get very good answers..



i need some ideas for my hair..



i have side bangs, a lil bit past shoulder length brown hair with reddish brown highlights...my hair is REALLY thick, and i mean REALLY REALLY thick...its wavy, but i straighten it sumtimes



also, when putting curls in ur hair, is it best to use mouse when ur hair is dry or wet?? i use the tresemme mouse...



thanx!!



no haircuts, either...just hair updos and stuff...



it'd be VERY helpful if you could also tell me how to do the big poof....like u know how u can do it with bangs?? i know how to do it with bangs, but i don't know how to make the poof when my hair is in a 1/2 ponytial (not with bangs, the top part)



and with the curls...that's an ALSO



PLZ PLZ PLZ help me!! and is there sumthing that i can do to make my hair grow faster and make it less frizzy every morning?? and shinier?



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

This is for the poof....



okay..i basically have da same hair as u but mines a little longer....0kay well with the side bang what u do is this........



1. put ur sidebang in front of ur eyes. then spray some hair spray...what ever kind u want, and come through the sidebang.



2. then brush ur hair back with the hair spray in it and get a clip.



3. there are TWO ways to do this...



-put the clip on the sprayed hair that was pulled back and then pull the pieces up....so u get a bubble like shape.



or



-take ur hair by where u want the clip and push it forward. then put the clip in.



good luck!!!!! =D



there really isnt anything can do to make your hair grow faster.



They say braids work...try it if u wanna



as for the less frizzy and shiny part i have a couple of pieces of info for you.



%26lt;%26lt; try these products %26gt;%26gt;



--frizz ease--



--silk drops--



^ these two work GREAT!!!!! ^



always have fun with ur hairstyles! ya never know u may end up making a fab-u-lus! (lol) trend.



[[UPDO's and othre hairstyles]]



- ponytail



-french twist



-braid



-side ponytail



-bun



-messy bun



-half up half down



-straight and down



-scrunched



-curled



-wavy



-pigtails



-anythin else that looks cute! have fun %26amp;%26amp; good luck!



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

It sounds like you have hair like me! I have dark brown hair and it's really really really really thick. So updos, you could always have 2 cute braids or 1. Maybe a pony tail. Or pig tails. or up with a huge clip. or a bun.



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

reddish brown hair makes your hair look even thicker so i recommend blond and straighten it



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

well if you want the poof... you should use wax. WAx wax wax... and try to use bobby pins. I always tie my hair up and it's thick too :|



try to braid your hair it'll make it grow faster.... i hope somebody else gives you a better answer:P



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

why don't you make your hair curly with lots of mousse and hairspray then straighten your bangs and do it when your hair is wet. and i you want a ponytail just put your hair up with all the mousse and hairspray. that would look really nice



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

hi there, i used to use a mixture of half water half sss oil from avon or baby oil in a spray bottle, it left my hair lovely and shiny and put a stop to the frizz, to promote hair growth try rosemary essential oil, but don't use rosemary oil if you have high blood pressure.



i hope this helps



yvonne



Hair dos!! plz plz plz help me!!?

poofy hair? hmmm.



put it in a high ponytail and curl the ends.



got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment